Party Wall Survey

In KPLC Structure, we have experience in working on party wall matters. The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 provides legal basis to the surveyors to resolve any issues regarding party walls. Whether you are a building owner, who wish to carry out a building work, or an adjoining owner who has received a notice about the building owner’s intention of the building works, you can contact us.
Our appointed party wall surveyor will advise and arrange any necessary party wall notice, and also make necessary arrangements to agree on any issues regarding the party wall according to the Act for a building owner. For the adjoining owner, we can advise, make the arrangement to receive notice, make necessary appointments and issue appropriate Party Wall Awards.